The WASH Individual Loan (WIL) is one of the LOLC’s committed products provides clients to improve their water, sanitation and hygiene in community. Target clients are those in good standing with LOLC who want to build or renovate latrine, well, pond digging, water storage or buy water filter etc. with a maximum loan size of $3,000 or its equivalent and a longer loan term (up to 48 months), WIL is designed for clients to improve their well-being.
LOLC’s WASH Individual Loan offers clients a number of key benefits:
- Free option of currency: KHR, US dollar or Thai Baht,
- A reasonable interest rate, calculated based on outstanding balance,
- Convenient option to apply for a loan and repay loan at the nearest LOLC office or any money transfer agents which has been incorporated with LOLC,
- Flexible loan terms that are catered to your need.
WIL is designed for adapting to the needs of our clients by allowing several options of repayment mode:
- Fixed installment (monthly interest and principal repayment),
- Semi-balloon (monthly interest repayment and the principal repayment based on cash flow analysis and mutual agreement),
- Annuity, or
- Flexible annuity.
|Currency||Loan Size||Interest Rate Per Month||Loan Term|
|KHR||up to 12,000,000||1.5%||3 – 48 months|
|USD||up to 3,000||1.5%||3 – 48 months|
|THB||up to 120,000||1.5%||3 – 48 months|
Processing fee is charged from 5% - 7% per cycle.
- Be a majority aged 18 to 70 years old
- Permanent resident
- Have a legal business and regular income
- Have a good record and be reliable
- Have enough capacity to repay the loan
- ID card and family book, or resident book, or birth certificate
- Agree to the loan term & conditions.
How to apply:
To apply for loan, client shall follow these simple steps:
- Talk to a LOLC staff in your area or at the nearest LOLC office or via call center 023 991 991.
- Request a specific amount and term based on your needs.