Bakong system or Bakong refers to a real-time electronic payment system which enable customer to perform transactions among bakong members such as transfer fund between Bakong accounts, transfer fund from Bakong account to bank account or E-Wallet, make payment via QR Code, and receive money from other Bakong accounts.
- Perform transaction through smart phone (iOS or Android)
- Access any time (24/7) and anywhere
- Convenient, fast and secured
- Easy to pay for goods and services
- Transfer fund between Bakong account or transfer fund from Bakong account to bank account or E-Wallet account.
|1||Currency||KHR and USD|
|2||Maximum Amount Limitation Per Transaction and Per Day|| Basic Customer:
2,000,000 KHR and 500 USD
12,000,000 KHR and 3,000 USD
40,000,000 KHR and 10,000 USD
Remarks: There is no limitation on number of transaction per day.
|3||Initial Deposit and Minimum Balance||Not required
|4||Interest Rate||There is no interest rate for Bakong account (0%)|
|5||Transaction Types / Functions||
The service is free of charge for any transactions.
- Customer is require to register under LOLC (Cambodia)
- Have smart phone (iOS or Android)
- Have NID or passport
- Have phone number
- Agree with the terms and conditions of using Bakong App
How to Register:
- Have smart phone (iOS or Android) connected to internet
- Customer is required to download Bakong App App Store or Play Store.
- After install, customer has to register in Bakong App by following each steps
Bakong Top Up:
- Customers are able to top up into Bakong account through iPay Cambodia or Internet Banking or visit any LOLC branch.
- Bakong top up is free of charge.
- Other conditions may apply.
Bakong Members (As of March 2021):
|1||ACLEDA Bank Plc.|
|2||Advanced Bank of Asia Limited|
|3||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc.
|4||Bank for Investment and Development of Cambodia Plc.
|5||Cambodia Post Bank Plc.
|6||Canadia Bank Plc.
|7||Chip Mong Commercial Bank Plc.
|8||Chief (Cambodia) Commercial Bank Plc.
|9||Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
|10||LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|11||Phillip Bank Plc.
|12||Phnom Penh Commercial Bank
|13||Prasac Microfinance Institution Plc.|
|14||Prince Bank Plc.
|15||Sathapana Bank Plc.|
|16||Speed Pay Plc.|
|17||TrueMoney Cambodia Plc.|
|19||WB Finance Co., Ltd
|20||Wing (Cambodia) Limited Specialize Bank
|22||E-Money Payment Solutions Plc.|