The Small and Medium Enterprise Loan (SME) aims to support individuals, companies or enterprises in running or expanding their businesses in all legal sectors, including trade, services, agri-businesses and manufacturing. The loan product targets clients with small to medium size businesses requiring a loan from 40,000,001 riels upward or its equivalent.
LOLC’s Small and Medium Enterprise Loan offers clients a number of key benefits:
- A reasonable interest rate, calculated based on outstanding balance,
- Convenient option to apply for and repay loan at nearest LOLC office or at your business site or any money transfer agents which has been incorporated with LOLC,
- Flexible loan terms and repayment plan that are catered to your need.
The SME loan is designed for adapting to the needs of our clients by allowing several options of repayment mode:
- Fixed installment (monthly interest and principal repayment),
- Semi-balloon (monthly interest repayment and the balance of principal repayment based on cash flow analysis and mutual agreement),
- Annuity, or
- Flexible annuity.
|Currency||Loan Size||Interest Rate||Loan Term|
|KHR||from 40,000,001 upward||1.2% - 1.5%||3 – 96 months|
|USD||from 10,001 upward||1.2% - 1.5%||3 – 96 months|
|THB||from 400,001 upward||1.2% - 1.5%||3 – 96 months|
Processing fee is charged 1% per cycle.
- Permanent resident
- Have a legal business and regular income
- Have a good record and be reliable
- Have enough capacity to repay the loan
- ID card and family book, or resident book, or birth certificate
- Agree to the loan term & conditions.
How to apply:
To apply for loan, client shall follow these simple steps:
- Talk to a LOLC staff member in your area or at the nearest LOLC office or via call center 023 991 991.
- Request a specific amount and term based on your needs.