Saving money to achieve the dreams and the future of your beloved children is the most important thing!
The Kid Account of LOLC provides more convenience for parents and guardian in saving money for long-term to get high interest rate to respond the financial needs of their children in line with their growth such as their education, business plan, travel and future expenses.
- Keeping money safe and secured
- Increase more revenue
- Easy to use and manage your cash
- High interest rate
|1||Currency||KHR and USD|
|2||Initial Deposit Amount||Encourage customer to deposit the initial amount KHR20,000 or USD5.|
|3||Interest Payment||Interest is accrued daily and capitalized at every end of month|
|4||Transaction Limitation|| Maximum deposit amount per transaction៖ KHR 4,000,000 or USD 1,000
Maximum Transaction Per Day៖ 10 times
|5||Deposit Channel|| At LOLC branch
Transfer from other banks through Bakong, FAST and RFT
|7||Account Type||Joint Account|
|1||Request new saving passbook (First time)||Free of charge|
|2||Request change new passbook or customer account information
(When used out)
|Free of charge|
|3||Request to change new passbook (Lost or damaged)||KHR 20.000 or USD 5|
|4||Request to close account before one month after opening date||KHR 20.000 or USD 5|
|5||Request for Account Balance Confirmation||KHR 20.000 or USD 5|
|KHR and USD|
Account Opening Requirement:
- Client is required to have document as below:
- For Child (Account Owner):
- - Required Document: Birth certificate or Passport or Family Book (have name and date of birth of the child) and student card with photo (if any).
- - At the age below 18 years old.
- For Parents or Guardian (Joint Account Owner):
- - Required Document: Valid National Identification Card or Valid Passport.
- Agree with the Terms and conditions of Kid Account.
How to Apply
Visit any LOLC offices to apply for the service.