The Life Improvement Loan Asset Backed (LILAB) provides clients with opportunities to get the loan for purchasing moveable assets such as motorbike, tricycle, car, generator, or agriculture machinery, heavy machinery etc. with reasonable interest rate and loan term. LOLC accepts the purchased assets or existing asset as collateral to guarantee the loan. This loan enables clients who have regular income from salary or business, services or other legal sources of income and require buying moveable assets to use for personal in household or for business. Throughout the provision of this product, LOLC is able to expand its market shares, increase income and maintain its sustainable operations.
LOLC’s Life Improvement Loan Asset Backed offers clients a number of key benefits:
- A reasonable interest rate, calculated based on outstanding balance.
- Convenient option to apply for a loan and repay loan at the nearest LOLC office or any money transfer agencies which incorporated with LOLC.
- Flexible loan terms that are catered to your need.
LILAB is designed for adapting to the needs of our clients by allowing several options of repayment mode:
- Flexible annuity, or
- Semi-balloon (monthly interest repayment and the principal repayment based on cash flow analysis and mutual agreement),
|Currency||Loan Size||Interest Rate Per Month||Loan Term|
|USD||up to 50,000||1.4% - 1.5%||3 – 60 months|
Note: Loan enquiry more than $50,000 is available negotiation. Loan terms can be offered up to 72 months for car with series at least 17 years before current year from year of manufacturing.
Processing fee is charged from 1% - 1.5% per cycle. Insurance and administration fee is charged from USD 10 – USD 50 per month.
- Be a majority aged 18 to 70 years old
- Permanent resident
- Have a legal business and regular income
- Have a good record and be reliable
- Have enough capacity to repay the loan
- ID card and family book, or resident book, or birth certificate
- Agree to the loan term & conditions.
How to apply:
To apply for loan, client shall follow these simple steps:
- Talk to a LOLC staff in your area or at the nearest LOLC office or via call center 023 991 991.
- Request a specific amount and term based on your needs.