LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
Senior Training and Development Officer
- Conduct training needs assessment within LOLC through training need and job analysis, appraisal schemes and consultation with staff’s immediate supervisor.
- Assist to develop annual training plan and training budget and ensure that all training activities are in place with budgeting effectively and efficiency.
- Formulate of training design and materials development by determining participants and sets behavioral training objective, working cross departments for training courses contents, determine the most appropriate methodologies to be used.
- Develop and coordinate all training activities process within LOLC by contacting resource persons, preparing proposal and schedule for approval and acting as a class monitor to make sure that training course is managed effectively and efficiency.
- Assist to manage e-Learning Academy to make sure learning materials are up to date and respond to learning purpose, staff can learn properly, and reporting.
- Assist to produce training reports and monthly employee training record to make sure that all training activities and staff train are regular recorded and filled.
- Conduct training follow up and reporting to make sure staff get trained are regular follow up on their competencies.
- Assist to regularly monitor quality of training and take appropriate action to strengthen training quality.
- Build networking with resource person internally and external training companies.
- Assist to conduct annual employee satisfaction survey.
- Other tasks assigned by Training and Development Unit Manager and Head of HR.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Education or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2-year experiences as a trainer in a development-oriented institution.
- Good communication and report writing skills (able to speak and write English).
- Computer literate (Microsoft word, Excel and Power point) and knowledge of SPSS is an advantage.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent team-player.
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: [email protected]
096 4211 999/087 400 277