LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
Senior Business Officer
- Assis Business Unit Manager to train/support business officer on how to perform their job well.
- Assist Business Unit Manager to analyze and monitor branch performance and staff productivity.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly follow up on branch disbursement plan and actual disbursement.
- Analyze FSA’s Productivities and provide strategy to improve their productivity if needed.
- Assist Business Unit Manager to monitor branch disbursement by products especially GL, IL, SME…etc.
- Alert and visit branches whose performances are below targets.
- Assist Business Unit Manager to provide strategic directions and coaching to Branch staffs to well manage the branch and grow the business.
- Assist to allocate operational plan to branch offices follow the business plan as approved by the Board.
- Assist Business Unit Manager to conduct research/review on competitors’ products and service and analyze.
- Provide strategic support to branches on sales of loan products and push branches to increase their loan portfolio, clients and productivities.
- Provide strategic support on savings/deposit collections to branches to increase the deposit portfolio.
- Provide strategic support on promotion techniques to attract the customers.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Business Unit Manager/management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA in Marketing, Finance and Banking, Management or equivalence.
- Minimum 3-year experiences in managing small retail banking financial operations
- Having good business strategies
- Familiar with emerging issues related to microfinance industry in Cambodia
- Computer literate in spreadsheet, database and work processing programs
- Good English communication - written and oral communication skills
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: [email protected]
096 4211 999/087 400 277