LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Learn and try to understand Core Banking system configuration and functionality.
- Attend the training needed or assigned by managements and help to support end-user.
- Test new software release (participating in quality control team).
- Participant with MIS team to produces reports to appropriate management personnel.
- Join develop reports and core-banking support with MIS team.
- Installs system software upon instructions from manager or another request.
- System back-up/restore scheme; and other tasks assigned by managements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least year 3-student in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- Have knowledge of banking system is an advantage.
- Preferably with students who willing to learn and work.
- Have strong teamwork, good communication, motivating, problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: [email protected]