LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
IT Support Intern
- Help to write and develop system administration procedures.
- Support to run daily/ periodical processing (morning, evening, month-end, year-end, etc…).
- Assist to assign user passwords and privilege and maintain data integrity; Hardware, System Software, LAN/WAN Administrator.
- Do other tasks assigned the manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Year-3 student up in IT/computer science.
- Knowledge in PC/Networking expert: HW, SW, OS, LAN/WAN;
- Autonomous and proactive, quick learner, and effective communication.
- Fluency in written and oral English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- English basic, can speak and written in communication.
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: [email protected]
096 4211 999/087 400 277