LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Assist in developing a credit quality assurance review system and standards.
- Assist in conducting regularly credit quality checks on the compliances (policy, procedure, forms, and performance of branches to ensure strong credit control at branch levels.
- Assist in implementing and following up fraud prevention and detection as well as credit risk prevention strategy.
- Report of Credit Quality Assurance to Credit Quality Assurance Manager.
- Assists Credit Department to prepare instruction letter/guidelines and disseminating to branches.
- Coordinates communication and reporting activities between branch and operation department to ensure availability of data required for efficient daily operations.
- Reviews audit finding regularly and prepare instruction and communicate the improvement plan with branches.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BBA in field of Finance and Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year experience related to credit operation tasks.
- Good command of English language both written & spoken.
- Sound understanding of computer programs.
- Strong attention to detail with monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Honest and hardworking.
- High ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: [email protected]