LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Learn and understand Core Banking system configuration and functionality Well-understand on COB process flow.
- Assist in assessment of the training needs, end-user coordinate, direct and participate in the training the use of MIS software.
- Cooperate with related departments to provide Core Banking technical supporting/adjustment to branches.
- Work with IT Helpdesk team to resolve any Core Banking issues reported by branches.
- Test new MIS release (participating in quality control team).
- Ensures that the MIS computerized system produces reports on time and supplies the reports to appropriate management personnel.
- Determines reports requirement for National Bank of Cambodia, funders, Managements with accuracy and timely submission.
- Installs system software upon instructions from manager or another request.
- Support and handle tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- T24 Core banking system experience is an advantage.
- 1 years over with MFIs/banking or relation fields.
- Database & Code experienced: SQL/Oracle, Microsoft Access
- Have strong teamwork, good communication, motivating, problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply For:
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: [email protected]